Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Catholic Free Press
51 Elm Street
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Catholic Free Press is the official newspaper of the Diocese of Worcester. It is published weekly and has a website, electronic edition, Facebook and Twitter accounts. We are looking for someone to help us market the newspaper's print and online products. We currently deliver to 12,000 homes, parishes and businesses. Our website is accessed annually by 85,000 from around the globe. A marketing intern would have the opportunity to work in social media, advertising sales and production, and direct marketing projects. We are looking or a person with enthusiasm and ideas who can create projects and follow them through to completion. Hours are very flexible; credit is available based on college's requirements.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase subscriptions.
- Analyze online effectiveness.
- Collaborate on presentations/collateral/advertising for circulation enhancement.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree or minor in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.