Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Catholic Free Press
51 Elm Street
Posted: June 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Catholic Free Press is the official newspaper of the Diocese of Worcester. It is published weekly and has a website, electronic edition, Facebook and Twitter accounts. We are looking for someone to help us market the newspaper's print and online products. We currently deliver to 12,000 homes, parishes and businesses. Our website is accessed annually by 85,000 from around the globe. A marketing intern would have the opportunity to work in social media, advertising sales and production, and direct marketing projects. We are looking or a person with enthusiasm and ideas who can create projects and follow them through to completion. Hours are very flexible; credit is available based on college's requirements.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase subscriptions.
- Analyze online effectiveness.
- Collaborate on presentations/collateral/advertising for circulation enhancement.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree or minor in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.