Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Graphic Design InternSalesPad, LLC
Digital Marketing InternSalesPad, LLC
Video Production InternSalesPad, LLC
Marketing Communications InternSalesPad, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
7101 Executive Center Drive, Suite 145
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWoodtex is a fast growing manufacturing company with a direct to consumer brand that is growing in prominence. Our company headquarters are in beautiful Brentwood, TN, just on the south edge of Nashville. We have a fast moving yet relaxed setting - every one is excited about the growth we're seeing and the challenges we're tackling.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.