Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Entry Level Internship - Customer Service ExperienceCorporate Concepts
Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Marketing InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Marketing And OperationsLuxor Linens
Graphic Design/ fashion/marketing InternCulinary Classics/Peco
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGBetter Advertising Professionals
Marketing InternBookmark This
All Aboard Fashion Foundation
Posted: July 01 2016
Company Location: Columbia, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe All Aboard Fashion Foundation is a nonprofit event planning company based out of Columbia, South Carolina. We host and plan fashion events and donate our proceeds to charitable organizations that service women, children and families. It is our core belief that through fashion, we can change the world around us.
We are currently seeking marketing interns who are interested in gaining experience in social media marketing and content marketing. Marketing interns will be charged with capturing the voice of our organization to engage audiences across social media and other web platforms.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - PC, Social Media Communications, American English
Preferred - Fashion Blogging, Content Creation, Video Blogging, Blog Management