Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternBookmark This
All Aboard Fashion Foundation
Posted: July 01 2016
Company Location: Columbia, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe All Aboard Fashion Foundation is a nonprofit event planning company based out of Columbia, South Carolina. We host and plan fashion events and donate our proceeds to charitable organizations that service women, children and families. It is our core belief that through fashion, we can change the world around us.
We are currently seeking marketing interns who are interested in gaining experience in social media marketing and content marketing. Marketing interns will be charged with capturing the voice of our organization to engage audiences across social media and other web platforms.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - PC, Social Media Communications, American English
Preferred - Fashion Blogging, Content Creation, Video Blogging, Blog Management