Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Content Marketing InternElevate United
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe.com
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Life Mastery Solution
360 East 1st Street #426
Posted: July 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting opportunity to work with an author, speaker, coach and consultant in a growing personal development business.
Must be a positive person, able and willing to grow, and open to personal development.
You will be receiving access to top notch marketing training from around the world with assistance in implementation. The training and support you receive here will put you 10-20 years ahead of the game in the Marketing world.
Internship position is for a minimum of 6 months and can lead to full or part time employment depending on level on competence and growth at the end of the internship.
Position may involve travel.
Work can be done remotely but would prefer someone in the Orange County, California area who can meet in person 1-2 times per week.
The majority of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create, manage and implement marketing strategies with assistance of CEO
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or higher in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be positive, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be able to immediately implement new learning.
SkillsRequired - Always Willing to Learn, Creative, Positive Can-do Attitude, Willing to Go the Extra Mile, Goal-driven leader, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Technical Ability, Graphic Design, Web Development