Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Marketing InternBookmark This
Life Mastery Solution
360 East 1st Street #426
Posted: July 24 2016
DescriptionExciting opportunity to work with an author, speaker, coach and consultant in a growing personal development business.
Must be a positive person, able and willing to grow, and open to personal development.
You will be receiving access to top notch marketing training from around the world with assistance in implementation. The training and support you receive here will put you 10-20 years ahead of the game in the Marketing world.
Internship position is for a minimum of 6 months and can lead to full or part time employment depending on level on competence and growth at the end of the internship.
Position may involve travel.
Work can be done remotely but would prefer someone in the Orange County, California area who can meet in person 1-2 times per week.
The majority of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create, manage and implement marketing strategies with assistance of CEO
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or higher in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be positive, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be able to immediately implement new learning.
SkillsRequired - Always Willing to Learn, Positive Can-do Attitude, Creative, Goal-driven leader, Willing to Go the Extra Mile, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Graphic Design, Web Development, Technical Ability