Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
1 Stop Speed
1466 North Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL
Posted: September 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description1 Stop Speed has teamed up with Greater Motorsports of West Palm Beach to push for rapid growth in the mail order and local power sports business. We are looking for a motivated intern to assist us with our marketing efforts mainly with social media along with some video work and email blasts. If you like racing and working in a giant toy store then this is the internship for you. We carry Jet Ski's, boats, motorcycles, scooters, side by side UTV's and the all new Slingshot. It is a laid back fun atmosphere with flexible hours. This internship could lead to a full time position if all moves forward like we plan. Check out store.1stopspeed.com and greater Yamaha for more info about our companies. Knowledge of the industry is not required.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.