Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternValpak of Atlanta
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
San Fam HoldingsSan Fam Holdings
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2016
Company Location: Ada, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Company's name IDShield, a division of LegalShield. The company was founded August 8, 1972, its headquarters is in Ada, Oklahoma.
- The Company markets an identity theft (IDShield) monitoring and restoration services through its partnership with Kroll Inc.
- IDShield provides identity protection to more than a million people in 50 states and four Canadian provinces. No other company combines the expertise of the most knowledgeable identity protection specialists in the industry. 24/7, 365 days a year, our team of dedicated individuals does whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, to keep you and your family safe.
- IDShield also has a $5 million service guarantee.
- Response time on application, allow up to 48 hours may be earlier.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Generate potential clients (Since it's an unpaid internship there are bonuses for generating clients).
Requirements- Be driven to help give value to people.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Time management skills.
SkillsRequired - Time Management, Determination
Preferred - Marketing, Marketing Communications, Determination, Outstanding time management skills, Determination to Succeed, Marketing and Sales, Marketing Effectiveness