Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 25 2015
Company Location: Fort Mill, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCandice A. Caldwell is a inspirational speaker, who uses social media to inspire others. She inspires others by creating youtube videos like Motivational Monday and Where you at Wednesday (where are you in your progress to becoming a better person). Candice also has numerous speaking engagements and clients in which she does life coaching for. She desires to take her business to another level by creating more videos and having an amazing appeal through graphic design. Interns will gain experience to build their portfolio as well as develop personal growth though Candice’s mentorship program.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with mailchimp or email systems