Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
135 Broad Street
Posted: August 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYWCA Hartford Region is looking for a college student who is interested in learning more about the field of non-profit marketing. This position is responsible for assisting the marketing manager in a number of key areas in YWCA’s strategic marketing plan.
Responsibilities• Assist in testing new website before and after launch
• Organize marketing materials and suggest ideas for new promotions
• Take photos and video at YWCA events and programs
• Review new branding from YWCA USA and help develop a strategy to incorporate new branding into YWCA Hartford Region’s marketing plan
• Document YWCA Hartford Region’s marketing standard guidelines to create consistency (across all programs and with all staff members)
• Working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Journalism or Public Relations)
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with community contacts and staff
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm for the mission of YWCA Hartford Region