IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Marketing and Public Relations InternAmerican Resort Management
Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Content Writer InternshipMy BTLR LLC
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing InternPower Athletics
MARKETING, ADVERTISING, SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNDigital Pizza LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 13 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClient is a boutique preschool and day school in Center City. We are looking for someone who have great social media experience. They are looking to boost their exposure on social media. Included but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.