Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 13 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClient is a boutique preschool and day school in Center City. We are looking for someone who have great social media experience. They are looking to boost their exposure on social media. Included but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.