Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia UniversityMosaic North America
Halle Heart Children's Museum Marketing InternAmerican Heart Association
Summer High School Intern at the Houston ToolBankHouston Community ToolBank
Dance to EvOLvE InternshipDance To EvOLvE
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Internship (Seattle, WA) - $15.00/hourBerri Pro Inc.
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Project Assistant/ Marketing Intern for CSA ProgramYour Sunshine Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Five O'Clock Cub
45 W 34 Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Five O’Clock Club is a human resources consulting firm that offers cutting-edge outplacement solutions through job search and career development coaching. We have helped 100,000+ people in transition develop and implement a successful career search, utilizing our proprietary research-based methodology and unrivaled, personalized coaching programs.
We are looking to add a bright and ambitious Market Research Intern to our team to tackle important strategic projects. This is a rare opportunity to work directly with senior executives in a dynamic consulting business for those who are not intimidated by a vertical learning curve. Our intern will have the chance to manage projects that will make a direct impact on our business capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, naturally manage up, work autonomously with quality results, and have a natural affinity toward analytics. S/he has a desire to work for an established company with a start-up culture.
A successful intern will:
- Take ownership and run with projects
- Make the leadership team more effective in their roles by keeping them up-to-date on market data/trends
- Take on ad hoc projects to help support the leadership team in their goals
Skills that will be improved on during this internship will be:
- Market research
- Data analytics
- Excel "efficiency"
- Written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in FileMaker, InfusionSoft, Microsoft Office, various webinar technologies
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Intern’s primary areas of focus will be:
- Job market/economic research
- Competitive intelligence
- Internal data analysis
- Research on new job-search related tools and website
Requirements- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Junior or Senior-level student or recent graduate
- Must submit resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn URL to be considered