Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Marketing Analyst / Online Portfolio Management PlatformsCompany Name Confidential
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Meripex Apparel Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe (http://nisostech.com) are growing and you’d have the option to join us full time in the future. You'll be eventually taking over technical marketing responsibilities from our Managing Partner - this means that you can slowly build your skills here.
You would need to meet at our offices at least once a week - as long as you can work effectively with some instructions
Responsibilities- Create and manage marketing content for web + mobile application design and development service offerings.
- Plan and execute web, email, social media marketing campaigns
- Create original content and manage content writers (3rd party vendors only if absolutely required)
- Manage all social media profiles of our brand
- Manage on and off page SEO, backlinks, google analytics, google web master tools
- Manage Social Media content writing, Creating blogs and publishing content on blogs
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficient blogger with excellent written English & communication skills
- Understanding of web and mobile applications (i.e. how digital business enablement is changing the way world does business)
- Some understanding of search engine marketing
- Most of all, Inbound marketing enthusiast