Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing InternBookmark This
2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProspectCloud, a high-level B2B data provider, is looking to hire an intern with strong communication skills and an understanding of B2B sales. Seeking someone who can learn our language and our sales process. This individual should be able to communicate effectively and manage calendars. The intern will learn best practices in marketing and sales.
Responsibilities1. Assist the Sales & Marketing Coordinator with daily tasks
2. Assist in appointment setting and calendar management
3. Assist in conducting client research
Assist with client proposals
4. Conduct market research
5. Compile and document research collected from secondary sources
6. Additional tasks may be delegated at any time
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
1. Must have the ability to adapt to change
2. Must have high values and ethics
3. Must have strong Interpersonal Skills
4. Must have strong Verbal Communication skills
5. Must have strong Written Communication skills
6. Must be punctual and dependable.
7. Must be highly and self-motivated
8. Must have strong attention to detail.
9. Must be able to work independently
10. Must be computer savvy & proficient in Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
Preferred - WordPress