Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipLansdowne Street
Marketing Internship at Fortune 500Aflac
Paid Sales Management InternshipAflac
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 08 2016
Company Location: Lanham, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWDTV NETWORK is a telecommunications network for distribution of television program content, whereby a central operation provides programming to many television stations or pay television providers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.