Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: Worthington, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptiongetakick is a start-up social enterprise with a core mission to change public sentiment on the issue of adoption. getakick creates high-quality shareable content & merchandise geared to the 13-40 year old market and is focused on building a deep emotional connection with our brand.
getakick is seeking interns to help us create shareable content in the form of social media, videos, podcasts, music and more.
We hire, fire, review, and reward our team based on our core values:
1. Respect for All – We have no enemies, inside and outside of the company
2. Make the World a Better Place – Locally (Co-Workers) and Globally (Community)
3. Realistic Dreamers – In regards to money and changing people’s hearts
4. Driven – This is more than a job, it is a life mission
5. Produce Excellence – Get things done well and on-time
If your values align, please apply. We are located in Worthington, Ohio but would consider remote workers as well.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.