Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThese extraordinary career opportunities in a progressive small MD firm that is specializing in taking dental and other professional practices to the next level of performance and effectiveness. You are a talented person with some real experience in Marketing and exceptional communication skills with an interest in learning and growing doing innovative work. Room to grow, for the right person. Mentoring of team members. We are a learning organization, working with dental practices in the northeast with an emphasis on the greater DC area. Our dynamic program wants an effective business development expert; detail oriented, organized; a compassionate demeanor is a must. Should have in -depth knowledge of dental procedures and business systems, and the ability to promote teamwork. We are look for someone willing to step into a dynamic opportunity with options to market and network as well as consulting, if you wish. Our focus is on both the larger vision of practices as well as the nuts and bolts. Experience in dentistry is important but not essential. If you would enjoy supporting and working closely with progressive patient centered dentists and have a take charge approach to management, internal marketing and communications, email detailed resume. See: metro collaborative.com and mypracticesuccess.net
We also offer a Yearly Retreat. This year. Transitions and Transformations, a collaborative retreat offered to clinicians and friends will include processes for integrating life/work/play as well as daily group yoga, meditation and community visioning your next move 3/28--4/1 http://www.mypracticesuccess.net/collaborative-retreat/
Incentives for success.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Support President in presentations and dinner meetings w/ clients.
- Assist with special clinical client meetings to increase attendance.
- Execute marketing and sales
- Collaborate on team and client retreats
Requirements- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Psychology or other B.A. or B.S. or B.F.A.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.