Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Have It Now, Inc.
Posted: March 08 2016
Company Location: Lynch Station, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionHave It Now, LLC is a company that was founded in 1999. The founder, Tracy Batwinas, has a diverse background that includes highly developed skills in technology including WordPress and Social Media as well as in Psychology as a Coach and a Trainer. You'll be working closely with her in developing, monitoring and evaluating existing marketing, metrics and ROI. Tracy is a Cultural Creative and places a high value on empowerment and flexibility, giving you the opportunity to expand your role in the company as well as to pursue areas of particular interest as well as developing your skills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing
Preferred - Marketing Analytics, Marketing Effectiveness