SEO Social and Online MarketingBiteHeist Inc
Commerical Business InsurancePat Palmer Insurance
Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - University of Colorado Springs - ColoradoU-Haul International
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Gweynedd Mercy University - PennsylvaniaU-Haul International
Marketing Intern for a Green Travel and Lifestyle Magazine (Winter/Spring 2017)Ecophiles
Retail Marketing InternshipPeridot Promotions
Non-profit Executive Marketing InternshipPro Players Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Chicago Capital Funds
402 West Broadway, Suite 810
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Capital Funds (CCF) is a privately held, capital investment firm that was founded in 2005 with an investment strategy to acquire, develop, and renovate properties within the top 25 Major MSA's.
We are looking for a driven and energetic Marketing Intern to join our team. This position will support the research, analysis, and development of real estate assets along with the creation of social media content.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities for the Marketing Internship include, but are not limited to the following:
• Identify potential markets for real estate development.
• Analyze and identify competitors within a competitive marketplace.
• Drafting & editing research reports detailing current market conditions.
• Assist / engage in various social media content/ channels.
• Implementation and exploration of future marketing strategies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Desired: Working knowledge of Google Earth & Adobe Photoshop.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, be detail orientated, and possess the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• An ability to master new software and a strong desire to learn.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
Preferred - Google Earth, Adobe Photoshop