Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternSnobSwap
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Riess & Loe
Posted: April 17 2016
Company Location: Ashburn, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRiess & Loe is an event planning company, specializing in providing non-profit organizations with the best resources needed to execute their galas and other fundraising events. We understand the need for immediate turn-around, minimizing your spend while maximizing your dollars raised and managing the overall logistics, all within our clients’ timeline and expectations.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.