Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Marketing InternBookmark This
Fast Bags Corp.
1280 Wall Street west
Posted: March 23 2016
DescriptionWe are a new up & coming company that produces a great new green product that saves time & money, saves the planet and puts our Veterans & people with disabilities to work right here in the USA. We have been on TV over a dozen times and about to break into the retail market. www.bagups.net
The promise we can offer an intern is that you will get more out of working with us then we get out of you. You will learn what it takes to run a small business from concept to retail shelf, ESPECIALLY in the area of marketing. Lets see what you can do together with the hottest key features this product offers. Green, Made in USA, supporting Veterans & saving time & money.
If you have passion for what you do and want to add something to your resume that will help you get a job going forward... check us out. Must have integrity, and the ability to be coachable along with the ability to have fun.
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Helpful to know design programs an the ability to work on web-site.
- Being creative in all areas of Marketing.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.