Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline Boutique for young adults, who love affordable online clothing. Based in Atlanta, Georgia
We are currently looking for a marketing intern to help skyrocket our sales and internet presence. We need someone who will be dedicated to the company just as we are to reaching this goal.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Business Growth Strategies, Flexible Approach
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Email Campaigning