Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Jean-Pierre Uys Photography
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Port Washington, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJean-Pierre Uys Photography is cutting edge leader in the wedding industry. He is an international award winning photographer. He is passionate about a change in how the wedding industry markets their services. The internship will support and lead marketing projects to inspire the industry on a high level and reach new clients. The intern must be ambitions and have a pioneering and creative spirit in thinking out of the box. Unpaid start but can become a paid position if the intern enjoys and works well in the environment and delivers results.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Write material that will be published online. (Inters names will be credited)
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Blog Marketing, MailChimp, Social Media Advertising, Marketing for Small Business, Research Analysis
Preferred - Communication Skills, Creative Branding, Email Campaigning