Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing InternBookmark This
Jean-Pierre Uys Photography
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Port Washington, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJean-Pierre Uys Photography is cutting edge leader in the wedding industry. He is an international award winning photographer. He is passionate about a change in how the wedding industry markets their services. The internship will support and lead marketing projects to inspire the industry on a high level and reach new clients. The intern must be ambitions and have a pioneering and creative spirit in thinking out of the box. Unpaid start but can become a paid position if the intern enjoys and works well in the environment and delivers results.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Write material that will be published online. (Inters names will be credited)
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Blog Marketing, MailChimp, Social Media Advertising, Marketing for Small Business, Research Analysis
Preferred - Communication Skills, Creative Branding, Email Campaigning