Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing & Corporate SponsorshipsTrust for the National Mall
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternshipRebel Athletic
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
PR and Communications InternshipFactoryFix
Marketing InternBookmark This
Champion Consulting, Inc.
4045 NW 64th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: May 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChampion Consulting is a marketing firm in the OKC area.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.