Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Marketing, Development, and Small Business InternBookmark This
Enlightened Interventions, LLC
51 Union Street, Suite 222
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship Position: Marketing, Development, and Entrepreneurship Intern
Reports to: Business Owner
$300 stipend per semester
Wellness Service Benefits
Internship Description: The Marketing and Development Intern will assist business in a variety of tasks associated with marketing strategies, social media presence, program and event development, and small business operations. This is a unique opportunity for an individual interested in small business entrepreneurship, and marketing and development experience. Will work collaboratively with both internal staff, as well as contracted professionals who work closely with the business.
10 Hours weekly
Please E-mail Enlightenedinterventions@gmail.com to apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Plan, coordinate and execute events for practice
- Build social media presence
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing. psychology, graphic design, or business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.