Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Lead Verification SpecialistThe Factory Interactive
Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Marketing InternBookmark This
VIP Transport, LLC
Posted: November 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will work directly with management and assist developing online media, sales and marketing materials and branding for the organization as well as assist with event planning and street marketing promotions. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with street marketing and special events to promote company services and increase customer base.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on marketing promotions.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.