Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
Marketing InternBookmark This
VIP Transport, LLC
Posted: November 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will work directly with management and assist developing online media, sales and marketing materials and branding for the organization as well as assist with event planning and street marketing promotions. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with street marketing and special events to promote company services and increase customer base.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on marketing promotions.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.