Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Heiress Healthy Hair Spa
17577 S Kedzie
Hazel Crest, IL
Posted: February 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeiress Healthy Hair Spa is a new hair care and treatment salon committed to helping women reach their hair goals. We are currently preparing to launch a marketing campaign over several mediums to introduce our brand to our potential clients. We are seeking to fill a marketing intern position. The best candidate should be extremely fashionable, social and be an Heiress Healthy Hair Spa brand ambassador. Although this is an unpaid internship the right candidate will receive complimentary hair care.
Responsibilities- Create content, signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research marketing medium options
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with and book classes, speaking engagements and special events to promote company.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Generate partnership and client leads
- Relationship building with potential partner companies
Requirements- Organized, prompt and dedicated
- Internet and social media savvy
- Confident and articulate
- Self-starter and results-driven
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.