Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJMJ Development is a preeminent real estate firm engaged in the acquisition, development, management and advisement of luxury real estate assets on a global basis. JMJ Development operates in a variety of roles, from managing the disposition of upscale assets to master-planned communities. This core structure consists of strategic oversight as well as legal, conceptual and marketing expertise. Although the projects are broad in scope, the common thread among all the company's projects is a commitment to excellence that is world-class.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.