Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Marketing Analyst / Online Portfolio Management PlatformsCompany Name Confidential
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Marketing InternBookmark This
Your Simple Marketing Methods
Posted: May 28 2016
Company Location: Statesville, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a marketing educational website who supplies blogs, courses, and e-books to help with businesses marketing needs. We are looking for interns who are excited about marketing and looking for a long-term relationship. There is opportunities for marketing in several different areas so there is room for expansion.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Social Media Management, Business to Business Sales
Preferred - Marketing Copy, Marketing Effectiveness