Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing InternBookmark This
Your Simple Marketing Methods
Posted: May 28 2016
Company Location: Statesville, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a marketing educational website who supplies blogs, courses, and e-books to help with businesses marketing needs. We are looking for interns who are excited about marketing and looking for a long-term relationship. There is opportunities for marketing in several different areas so there is room for expansion.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Social Media Management, Business to Business Sales
Preferred - Marketing Copy, Marketing Effectiveness