Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Paid Digital Marketing Internship (Software) - 3+ MonthsSendinBlue
Social Media Intern Needed ASAPLuxor Communications
Marketing InternBookmark This
Glamour Dolls, Inc.
900 County Avenue
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing start-up company and looking for creative and enthusiastic interns to join our off beat Glamour Dolls family and work environment. This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media and marketing,
Those seeking College Credit, it is no problem!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media and public relations interns efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.