Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa Photography
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
721 North La Salle Street
Posted: November 23 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionTIN Chicago is a translation and interpretation social enterprise
(“business”) operating within Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of
Chicago. The purpose of the business is to provide the limited English
proficient (“LEP”) population living in Cook and Lake Counties with
access to language services, and create sustainable job opportunities for
refugees and immigrants in the greater Chicagoland area. TIN Chicago’s
interpreters and translators undergo a rigorous testing, training,
certification, and supervision process to ensure a high aptitude that
measures up to standards set by the American Translators Association
(ATA), the National Council of Interpreters in Health Care (NCIHC), and
other leading associations.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.