Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
721 North La Salle Street
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTIN Chicago is a translation and interpretation social enterprise
(“business”) operating within Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of
Chicago. The purpose of the business is to provide the limited English
proficient (“LEP”) population living in Cook and Lake Counties with
access to language services, and create sustainable job opportunities for
refugees and immigrants in the greater Chicagoland area. TIN Chicago’s
interpreters and translators undergo a rigorous testing, training,
certification, and supervision process to ensure a high aptitude that
measures up to standards set by the American Translators Association
(ATA), the National Council of Interpreters in Health Care (NCIHC), and
other leading associations.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.