Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternBookmark This
122 1st Street
Posted: October 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description''Lux Dental '' is a multi-specialty dental care center located in Cambridge, Quincy. and Saugus, Massachusetts. Its official name is derived from the Latin word LUX meaning “light”. We at Lux Dental take pride in viewing ourselves as being the beacon of light amongst our profession. Our proficient, multilingual, and diverse staff has helped Lux become a World Class Dental Health Center accessible to every person in the immediate, near, and distant communities.
Lux Dental is proud to announce that it is an academic center. We strive to educate the next generation of clinicians and adminstrators. We welcome all students to join our internship program. Experience makes a huge difference if you ever thought of exploring the healthcare industry, one of the largest industries in MA.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and graphic design preferred
• Must possess the skills to assess issues, define solutions, and implement strategies
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must be creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
• Must perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization