Marketing InternBookmark This
Vielle + Frances
1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Posted: October 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVielle + Frances offers students interested in pursuing a career in Marketing the opportunity to contribute in an engaging and creative environment while developing their skills in a professional atmosphere. Our program is designed to provide interns with practical experience & opportunities for skills development through their exposure to both the marketing and advertising strategies. Through their direct involvement on projects, interns will have many opportunities over the summer to learn about the values of Vielle + Frances, as well as gain experience working on marketing projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Social Media
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.