Marketing/Advertising InternVery Last Detail
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)AdMark Digital Solutions Inc
Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Arlington, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDelta Developments is a young Real Estate Investment Company which buys houses from DC to Baltimore. The internship position would be handling our SEO backlink building needs, primarily. You will all gain experience writing content, managing social media, as well as hard copy design, i.e. flyers, signs etc.
The position can be remote. We would however prefer applicants to be near the DC metro area.
Responsibilities- Help Develop a plan for White Hat SEO efforts.
- implement SEO strategies, manage on page and off page content.
- Develop, analyze, and monitor Pay Per Click, Google adwords, Bing adwords.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Google Adwords, SEO copywriting, SEO Audits
Preferred - Graphic Design, Guerrilla Marketing