Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Gain valuable work experience in marketing and earn college credit while helping us grow.Bookmark This
EMR GROUP, INC.
5501 N Swan Rd Suite 200
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEMR Group provides Information Technology Services to medical practices and other medical related business throughout the United States. We are looking for college students and individuals seeking to learn about the fields of Entrepreneurship, the Information Technology business and Marketing. This position is responsible for assisting in executing tasks delineated in EMR Group’s marketing plan in order to promote growth and support the achievement of the company’s marketing goals.
In this role, the Marketing Intern will perform such clerical marketing duties along with exposure to SMB sales. Success in this role is dependent on completing tasks by given deadlines and monitoring the progress of set marketing initiatives. This internship is paid. If possible, and if the applicant is interested, we will attempt to work with your school for college credit.. We look for potential employment opportunities for those who display a strong work ethic and excel in the completion of their responsibilities.
If you are a highly motivated, self-driven individual with a passion for marketing, and are looking for field experience in the responsibilities of day to day initiatives undertaken by marketing employees working with a dynamic professional IT services company, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
• Prospect/lead/client list scrubbing
• Assist with direct-response marketing efforts
• Organizing and planning marketing events such as seminars, webinars, tradeshows, and more
• Social media marketing
• Public relations
• Updating the company database/CRM
• Assist with customer follow-up and events
• Promote EMR Group services and products
• Competitive analysis
• Conduct market research
• Full time Junior or Senior college student majoring in Business Administration or Marketing
• Highly motivated and energetic
• An exceptional work ethic
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Effective communication and documentation abilities
• Able to work for one school semester or fulfill the school’s required hours a plus