Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Art Marketing - earn credit, earn $'s, prepare 4ur careerWonderWorks Photography
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
4949 W. 95th street
Oak Lawn, IL
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Marketing Intern
We are looking for a smart, motivated, rockstar intern to lead our social media strategy. Gain valuable experience working for a large photo and video production company. This internship is paid but college credit can be given if applicable.
- Assist with our local social media and print advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor and create new content for social media accounts
- Follow social media strategies of other online dating websites
- Develop online communities around our viral content
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.