SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
450 J Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an intern at TikaMobile, a SaaS start-up poised for a high growth phase, your interest in digital and traditional, metrics-based marketing and a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and work hard will be put to use. You will be working closely with the company's marketing, product, and sales leaders on marketing campaigns, customer programs, and analytics tracking/reporting. Our ideal candidate will have a background in both technology and marketing.
TikaMobile is an enterprise software application company focused on servicing the Life Sciences industry, and is headquartered in Manhattan, NYC with a west coast presence in Downtown San Diego, CA. Our family of products includes web-based, iOS and Android based applications purpose-built for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Biotech industries that are designed to enable sales teams to achieve optimal performance in the field.
Responsibilities- Manage, create content, and drive growth for all marketing channels,
- Create online newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Work closely with product team to market and execute new product launches/enhancements
- Drive website and LinkedIn traffic through promotions and website optimization
- Manage marketing campaign logistics and follow-through, including PR support
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
Requirements- Recent Graduate or currently Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing from a top-tier university
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Strong interest in cutting edge technology products
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Smart, efficient worker with ‘can do’ attitude
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - Microsoft Access, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics