Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing InternBookmark This
Ms Cat TV
Posted: January 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMs Cat TV is a local production company committed to showcasing new voices and emerging talent. Ms Cat TV is committed to changing the entertainment landscape and providing opportunities for actors, directors and producers outside of traditional film and plays. Ms Cat, the company’s founder, is an innovator who is leveraging traditional channels and new media to develop and distribute cutting edge content, creating opportunities not only for herself, but also for budding local talent.
Ms Cat TV’s recent projects include “The Playlist,” a collaboration featuring today’s hottest indie and emerging artists, “The Highlight,” a local business showcase and numerous promotional videos, documentaries and other productions.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.