Marketing RepReliance capital limited
B2B Marketing/ business development internSupyer IVS
Copywriter/ Content Creator for International Trading B2B Platform (Internship)Supyer IVS
Marketing/Tele Marketing InternUram Insurance Agency
Cargo Cosmetics Marketing InternCargo Cosmetics
Social Media & Marketing Intern/Graphic DesignLove Sanctuary
San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 03 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrāv trains ordinary people in conflict management who in turn manage the conflicts of others directly on our site...and an online platform to resolve conflicts at school, work, home or more. (www.brav.org).
ResponsibilitiesFlexible, you decide! Suggestions include:
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.