Development Intern - Marketing & EventsWorld Sport Chicago
Marketing InternshipTokyo Journal
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing & Sales Intern (Summer 2017)CBANC
Marketing Executive AssistantFIT Worldwide
Account Management and Research InternFIT Worldwide
Marketing InternFIT Worldwide
Social Media InternFIT Worldwide
Marketing InternBookmark This
City of Perris
Posted: June 29 2015
Company Location: Perris, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCity of Perris is a local government agency that promotes health, wellness, and community involvement. We host an array of community building events, and support youth, families, and veterans with the help of our loyal partners. We are currently looking for an intern to assist with our marketing efforts for various special events and youth activities. The internship position is a virtual position.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote organization and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Special projects as assigned.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.