Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Marketing InternBookmark This
150 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: April 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGift Connect is the first and largest performance based advertising platform centered around branded gifts.
We enable “Gift-izing”, the process of promoting and matching a gift offer to the right audience at the right time.
Our patented technology platform matches brand sentiment with publisher and distribution partners. GiftConnect platform and process enable optimal environment and aligns with appropriate gifting moments.
Looking for Interns that are passionate about your work, and take pride in excelling at what you do.
Think punctuality is important. Are a whiz with Google docs and Excel spreadsheets.
We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
Are you ready to join the team?
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Google Apps, Microsoft Applications, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Computer Graphics Design