Social Media InternCha-Cha ChiC
Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To WorkWalker Marketing
Marketing & Promotion InternThe Original Fronto Leaf LLC
Marketing and Advertising InternshipsHarper Pierce
Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing InternThe Pulse
Marketing InternBookmark This
Chicago Persian School
4939 West Montrose Ave
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Persian School is looking for a passionate and qualified part-time marketing intern. Chicago Persian School is a non-profit organization that provides Persian language and cultural education for children and adults in the Chicago-land area.
The time commitment for this position is expected to be 5-8 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesThe intern works with the school board and the Director of Marketing on:
• Developing marketing campaigns
• Exploring new publicity and advertisement outlets
• Maintaining a database of marketing
• Assisting with the creation, publication, and distribution of promotional materials
• Managing social media channels and a strong online presence
RequirementsThe ideal candidate:
• Has or is pursuing a degree such as Marketing, Business, or Journalism
• Has a strong command on MS Office, web, and social media
• Has excellent communications skills
• Is organized, self-directed, and resourceful
• Is interested in the cultural and educational missions of Chicago Persian School and its community
• Can devote about 5 to 8 hours per week to this work and occasionally visits the school during its operating hours (Sundays 11 am to 2 pm, September to May)
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Oral & Written Communication Skills
Preferred - Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Communications, Community Engagement, Cultural Heritage, Online Branding, Persian