Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Chicago Persian School
4939 West Montrose Ave
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Persian School is looking for a passionate and qualified part-time marketing intern. Chicago Persian School is a non-profit organization that provides Persian language and cultural education for children and adults in the Chicago-land area.
The time commitment for this position is expected to be 5-8 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesThe intern works with the school board and the Director of Marketing on:
• Developing marketing campaigns
• Exploring new publicity and advertisement outlets
• Maintaining a database of marketing
• Assisting with the creation, publication, and distribution of promotional materials
• Managing social media channels and a strong online presence
RequirementsThe ideal candidate:
• Has or is pursuing a degree such as Marketing, Business, or Journalism
• Has a strong command on MS Office, web, and social media
• Has excellent communications skills
• Is organized, self-directed, and resourceful
• Is interested in the cultural and educational missions of Chicago Persian School and its community
• Can devote about 5 to 8 hours per week to this work and occasionally visits the school during its operating hours (Sundays 11 am to 2 pm, September to May)
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Oral & Written Communication Skills
Preferred - Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Communications, Community Engagement, Cultural Heritage, Online Branding, Persian