Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Content Marketing InternElevate United
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe.com
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
103 Carnegie Center, #300
Posted: February 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCuisineLinks is a fast growing business solutions platform for restaurants, cafes, hotels and bars. With over 7,000 restaurants signed up in the U.S. the company plans to expand its growth in major cities across the U.S.
We are looking for marketing interns to generate interest in the market for our services and our brand. If you have the passion for building a brand, and be a part of a fast growing company, then this is the place for you.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.