Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternBookmark This
103 Carnegie Center, #300
Posted: February 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCuisineLinks is a fast growing business solutions platform for restaurants, cafes, hotels and bars. With over 7,000 restaurants signed up in the U.S. the company plans to expand its growth in major cities across the U.S.
We are looking for marketing interns to generate interest in the market for our services and our brand. If you have the passion for building a brand, and be a part of a fast growing company, then this is the place for you.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.