((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
Sponsorship Marketing InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Marketing Research InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Marketing InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Video Editing InternshipeCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 16 2015
Company Location: Antioch, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBOMB THERAPY BATH BOMBS helps to maintain one's personal well-being and health known as Self-Care. Each bath bomb dropped into a warm bath sets off a reaction releasing a unique blend of ingredients that can provide health benefits while adding value therapeutically. Bomb Therapy’s goal is to help give the body special treatment by allowing the body to naturally relieve stress, it helps to lock in moisture keeping the skin soft and body in good repair.
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the owner with a variety of social media and marketing initiatives.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
ResponsibilitiesCreate signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with identifying vending opportunities trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Social Media focus includes: Assist with social media engagement.
• Drafting and editing copy for social channels.
• Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
• Marketing/advertising focus includes: Engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
• Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs. General responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
• Maintaining marketing program files.