IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
Marketing InternBookmark This
113 Rogers Ave. Suite 3
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdero Media is a boutique communications agency located in Brooklyn, New York. We special in event production, public relations, entertainment marketing, and talent management. We strive to take clients and their brand to the next level with creative strategies and new ideas. If you believe that you have the ambition, motivation, and skill set to join our team, please apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.