Marketing InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Entry Level Marketing – Top Firm in MN Seeks Top TalentNorthGate MN
Marketing InternDusk Publishing
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
WGBH Marketing Corporate SponsorshipWGBH
Social Media & E-Commerce InternArdency Inn Corp.
Marketing Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Power Train Sports - Marketing IntershipPower Train Sports & Fitness
Marketing InternBookmark This
113 Rogers Ave. Suite 3
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdero Media is a boutique communications agency located in Brooklyn, New York. We special in event production, public relations, entertainment marketing, and talent management. We strive to take clients and their brand to the next level with creative strategies and new ideas. If you believe that you have the ambition, motivation, and skill set to join our team, please apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.