Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Marketing InternBookmark This
113 Rogers Ave. Suite 3
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdero Media is a boutique communications agency located in Brooklyn, New York. We special in event production, public relations, entertainment marketing, and talent management. We strive to take clients and their brand to the next level with creative strategies and new ideas. If you believe that you have the ambition, motivation, and skill set to join our team, please apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.