car2go Digital Marketing Interncar2go
Graphic Design InternshipPauleenanne Design
Marketing InternshipPauleenanne Design
Marketing InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
MarketingTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Marketing InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Business Development / Sales InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing InternUS ACCENT COACH
Marketing InternBookmark This
336 West 36th st
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJohnson Corporation has been established as a real estate company in North and South America. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of properties in the real estate markets in America. Based on the decision of the company to diversify our properties; we have now established this corporation in New York. The revenues of our company are expected to be nearly US$50,000 per month depending on the variables that are factored in with investments in the real estate industry. There is a great need for certified or official bank checks in the future to deal with some real estate transactions. In addition to real estate investments, the company has invested portions of its assets in the purchase and sale of securities such as stocks and bonds as well as Forex trading on global markets.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.