Marketing/PR Internship in Washington, DCGratent Branding
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Marketing InternRaising Black Brilliance
Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing InternBookmark This
Houston's Auto Sales & Spa
Posted: April 18 2016
Company Location: Chicago Heights, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHouston's Auto Sales & Spa is a family owned business located in the south suburbs of Chicago. It is a rapidly growing business that has very little web presence. The right individual will be responsible for maintaining the companies website by updating pictures and videos of inventory as well as advertising on several social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. The position has flexibility and can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.