Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternBookmark This
Financial Services Company
55 Mineola Blvd
Posted: December 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFastest Growing Financial Company in the Fastest Growing Financial Industry in North America. With Major operations in the US, Canada and International Markets. Rank# 1 for Revenue Growth, Rank # 1 Female Reps. Last Month over 17,000.00 people joined. We are expanding rapidly, especially in the Long island area. We are looking for business minded, hard working and ambitious individuals. MUST LIVE IN THE AREA. Must be a Self Starter, Must have Laptop. Can lead into FULL TIME PAID POSITION, call NOW 516-702-0391..
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Highly motivated self-starter, Microsoft Applications, Research & Development, Building Business Relationships, Financial Advice
Preferred - Bilingual