Marketing Intern (San Franscisco)Hung Phat USA
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Marketing & CommunicationsHarley London LLC
ENTERTAINMENT ADVERTISING & MARKETINGPPM
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Texas - AustinMosaic Sales Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York Bulldogs Basketball
Posted: May 18 2015
Company Location: Oakland Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe New York Bulldogs are a Semi-Pro Basketball team in NYC, bringing CBL E-League games to NYC. As a team in the Community Basketball League, we need good administrative staff to begin Recruiting Scouts and other staff members.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a career in the future in marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Public Affairs, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Advertising Sales