Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Marketing InternBookmark This
ReMax College Park
10791 Los Alamitos Blvd.
Los Alamitos, CA
Posted: November 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReMax College Park Realty: Los Alamitos: Part Time or Open Internship: Real Estate/Marketing Position
Responsibilities- Create flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other similar community sites to compiling and analyzing data for reports to the client, and much more. Internship specializations include Marketing/Social Media, Account Management, Creative, Analytics and Business Development.
You will assist us in all facets of outreach including building and maintaining social identities and keeping up-to-date on social media trends. You will regularly interact with core fans in social networks, message boards, video upload sites, microblogging sites, as well as use bookmarking sites and tracking sites to monitor the space. Your duties will also include various administrative tasks such as internet research, target list creation, database management, property analysis and property lists and mailings.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.