IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternBookmark This
Yep She Kan
P O Box 6626
Posted: March 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYep She Kan is a company in Tallahassee, FL focused on promoting growth through female connections by motivational speaking, women's conferences, community service, networking socials and empowerment workshops. As women we are so busy being the supporter for everyone else we sometimes forget about ourselves. Yep She Kan is a platform, a sisterhood and a movement for women who seek to be empowered, supported, heard and create change within ourselves and others.
YSK is seeking interns with ambition, commitment and the willingness to assist in building a brand while uplifting other women.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Administration, Spreadsheets, Improvisation, Advertising Research, Excellent communication skills, Brand Communication, High School Students, Active Team Player, Branding Ideas, Build Strong Relationships, Students, Assistants
Preferred - Computer Graphics Design