Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Yep She Kan
P O Box 6626
Posted: March 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYep She Kan is a company in Tallahassee, FL focused on promoting growth through female connections by motivational speaking, women's conferences, community service, networking socials and empowerment workshops. As women we are so busy being the supporter for everyone else we sometimes forget about ourselves. Yep She Kan is a platform, a sisterhood and a movement for women who seek to be empowered, supported, heard and create change within ourselves and others.
YSK is seeking interns with ambition, commitment and the willingness to assist in building a brand while uplifting other women.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Spreadsheets, Excel, Microsoft Word, Brand Communication, Assistants, Students, High School Students, Advertising Research, Active Team Player, Build Strong Relationships, Branding Ideas, Improvisation, Excellent communication skills, Administration
Preferred - Computer Graphics Design