sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
Marketing InternBookmark This
US ACCENT COACH
1429 Park Street
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Cultural Immersion is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/Sales team. We are seeing an intern who can participate in various stages of marketing and sales.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, feel really comfortable with the company concept, feel comfortable selling our products over the phone and in person and extremely extroverted. The intern will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and sales.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.